Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 28

Tonight marks the 28th consecutive evening camping for a goal. It partly makes me laugh. I've always enjoyed the outdoors, however, never spent much of my life camping or fishing. Years would fly by between them. Here I am now. Suddenly with enoug time under my belt to equal someone who has spent many years of their life doing just that. Week trips here and there. I'm finding it easy to cope with. I also wonder if I even need to build full on Tiny house shelter. NO NO. I haven't gone feral. Simply no longer concerned about the pace of my build. As long as this next year involves finding land, building the post and beam with a metal roof, the dry in can drag one. Mr. pickles and I shoud be well enough. :)

The season is nearly upon us. I wish you all the happiest of times. May you find the resolve to make it through seeing family members you do not see eye to eye politically with. Lol.

As much as it saddens me that I havent had access to a plug for my month long x mas lights, i think I have found much meaning in peaceful woods life.

I will be spending it with Four nice camping co-worker, friends, at the Hilton cafe for Xmas dinner on the beach. I'll try to find solace in that. The simple things.

Hope you can do the same!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Cloud. Wishing you a happy, healthy, safe (and warm) 2013. I am so looking forward to your little house adventures, even if they take place with a tent and a sleeping bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warm season wishes. Might yours remain blissful as well. :)

      Delete